Tuesday, November 14, 2017

MCT 73rd New Release Sneak Day 2

Good Morning everyone!!!
It is Day 2 of sneaks for the
73rd New Release from My Creative Time!
OMG wait until you see today's sneaks and projects...you are going to FLIP!

Introducing....
Just Brew It!
Ok so I am totally LOVING this set and my card....take a look and let me know what you think!
Are those little latte cups not the CUTEST EVER!!!! I just had to use that adorable sentiment and pair it up with a double dose of those die cut cups!!!
I started my card out with a Stitched Rectangular Frame Die card mat of designer paper from DoodleBug Designs~Here Comes Santa Claus.
Next I die cut the cups in kraft, white and matching designer paper so I could paper piece each one. One cup did get the cute new stamped face where I placed a die cut heart on the other one! They were both popped up onto the front of the card just above my stamped sentiment.
The finishing touch for this card was 2 more matching die cut hearts!
LOVE this card!!!

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's inspiration over on the
MCT blog

I will be back tomorrow with Day 3!
I hope you will join me!!


19 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica...What a Super Cute and Adorable Card!! Love your total LOVE theme...your little scene is so precious and love that sentiment. Great paper choice too.....cute V=Day card idea too...wink wink!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Adorable, Love the little coffee cups and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable, I love the coffee cups, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love all the hearts:)
    Monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so adorable!
    I love that sentiment-it’s so
    punny! What a fun set!
    Luwe zero 7 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the clever sentiments in this set! Adorable card... love the coffee cups!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute! I love the way you put the two cups together and the sentiment that goes with it! Darling! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet, love the colors and love the new set!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!! I love the pattern paper and the paper pieced to go cups!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet with all of the hearts.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable! Love the hearts and that face is too cute! The sentiments are great too.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that card and the sentiment is so cute! What a great new set.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! Love your adorable card! The sentiments on this set are so cute! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. can we dance to that brew song??? What a totally awesome saying!!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card and what a fun sentiment!! TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card. The sentiment is perfect for your cute pair of cups.
    nslee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your darling card. The set has the greatest sentiments.
    gildamc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete