Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sending you LOTS OF LOVE!...{Inspiration Wednesday w/MCT}

Good Morning and Happy Hump day everyone!

This is my first official post of 2015  for My Creative Time! (Whooo Hooo!)
and I get to start the new year with  
 Inspiration Wednesday.
If you are new to my blog or to what Inspiration Wednesday is all about, it is
where the DT makes a project of our choice based on an inspiration subject.

This is my inspiration.... a piece of designer paper from a new paper pad I picked up at Michaels the other day. 
It is from My Minds Eye~ Lost and Found Heirloom collection. A beautiful mix of papers perfect for Valentine's Day.

From this piece of designer paper, I was inspired to create this card.....
I hope you like it :)
For this card, I used several pattern papers from the paper pad and die cut the hearts using the medium Stitched Sweetheart. Once I had all 6 hearts cut out, I went about putting my card together. I started with a white cardstock base, added a piece of kraft cardstock and then a layer of pattern paper die cut using the largest of the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies. I then placed some adhesive onto the back of the hearts and arranged them onto the card front in the pattern and spacing I wanted. I pulled out my sewing machine to add some added details to my card by running a simple stitch line through the center of each column of hearts. 
To finish my card off, I stamped my sentiment into the open space using the stamp set~ Puffy Hearts Just For You.
The sweet card was very easy to put together and would look awesome using different papers as well :)

My Creative Time Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used:
Kraft, White cardstock
Sewing machine
MME~ Lost & Found Heirloom

So what do you think????? Want to see more projects?
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the DT made!
I know the inspiration is AWESOME!!!!

Don't forget to mark your calendars for the 39th New Release!
You are all going to LOVE it!!!
Sneaks start on January 12th with the reveal and blog hop on January 16th!
Hope to see you all there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT hump day!!!

21 comments:

  1. Your love cards are so unique and I love your paper choices. So refreshing. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jessica Your card is so clever and creative.....WOW You so nailed your inspiration....I love how you used your sewing machine give such a fabulous look also love how you've used Miss Emma's goodies. I need to use my sewing machine more in my projects. Thanks for the inspiration! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica I like how you basically recreated pp in design form of a card. Fun idea! Hope you have a warm and wonderful Wedneaday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card, Jessica! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the stitching! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jessica!! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!! The papers are beautiful!! I love how you stitched the hearts!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. The papers are great...I like the antique faded look of them. The machine stitching is a super idea. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card and the paper I have this and now I need to pull it out thanks for the inspiration. Your stitching is nice and strait!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the patterned papers you used and the stitching just adds so much texture and detail to this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! I love your inspiration patterned paper, I'm going to have to check out Michaels for it! Those hearts are so beautiful and I just love the stitching you added!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card and great papers:) The hearts are beautiful and love the stitching you added! I've always loved the look of stitching~Great job as always! Looking forward to the upcoming release!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks FABULOUS! I surely love that you always include the instructions on how you make your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How perfect, love the stitching down the hearts, great inspirational piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica ~ OH MY ~ how FABULOUS and BEAUTIFUL is this!! I LVOE the card and how you did the stitching ~ you know me ~ real stitching captivate me always ~ along with plaid ( just sayin) but your inspiration piece ~ EEK! BEAUTIFULLY done!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, elegant card - fabulous fabulous creation. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!!!! Love the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete