Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MCT 36th New Release Sneak Peek Day 2

Good Morning and welcome to Day 2 of sneaks for the new
My Creative Time 36th  Release!
So what did you think of yesterday's projects and sneak??? Pretty AWESOME right???
Well there is TONS more!!!!

Today the DT will be showcasing projects using the new set~
Wicked Fun Dies & Trick or Treat
I am super exited for these stamps and dies! I just LOVE Halloween time and these are so perfect for all your Halloween projects!
Here is my card for today.... Have to say I LOVE this one :)
OMG how fun is that spider and web?? Emma really knows how to WOW us all with her creativity when it comes to designing new stamps and dies!
Anyways I wanted to keep the spider, his web and the sentiment as my focal point so I made my card pretty simple. I again used my new favorite die~ the Stitched Rectangle Frame and die cut one layer in designer paper. I made a smaller rectangle shape using the same die to layer on top. Before adding the layer, I die cut the new web and cut it in half to place behind the top rectangle layer. I wrapped it with some Trendy Twine and adhered it to my card mat. Next I die cut that fun new spider, stamped my sentiment onto some white card stock and die cut it out using one of the Bunches of Circle Dies. 
I then popped the sentiment up onto the card as well as popping the spider up hanging down from the sentiment. I added a glittery enamel dot to the spot where the spider web hangs down to the spider and my card was complete!
My Creative Time Products Used:
Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies & More (New Release)
Wicked Fun Dies (New Release)
 Trick or Treat (New Release)
Other Products Used:
My Minds Eye~Haunted Paper Pad
white and black cardstock
Orange Licorice Trendy Twine

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I will see you all tomorrow for the Day 3 of sneaks!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has made!
They can all be found on the My Creative Time Blog
and as always the inspiration is AMAZING!!!

51 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable in its simplicity!
    Cndngoose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy love this card, I hate spiders but on your card they are so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, especially the newsprint with the peeking web!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL card! Great way to celebrate Halloween!
    Glenda
    slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH GIRL YOU'VE DONE IT:
    Talk About Spreading The Wicked Awesome News in Grandeoso Style!!
    Your Card "The Freakin' Daily News" Read All About It Miss Emma's Spooktacular Sneaky Peek"!! YOU've totally outdone yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fantastic card!! I love the design! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! I love your card!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layout of this card! So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Halloween time too! Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is an awesome Halloween cards love the paper. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable. Love how the little spider is hanging down from the pretty bling.
    thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there Jessica! Awesome card. I love the design; it's simple but it's fabulous and I love your paper choice. Of course the dies and the stamp are the best feature. TFS.
    Katya Bess
    Kattyxotica@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card. Love that spider.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card!!! I love all of the elements you used and really like how you created the dimension with the spider dangling down! Love!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great CAS card. Love the way you have the spider dangling from the web. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card...super cute background and love the pop of orange!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eeeek! Love that great spidery Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the design of this card with the background.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the way you attached the little spider on here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This new release is perfect for all our Halloween needs! I really don't know how she keeps coming up with such fantastic and awesome ideas, but she is killing me! I love love your card Jess! So cute how you "dangled" the spider. I love that web too! You did an awesome job showcasing the second day of sneaks. Of course I LOVE the twine you added! :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is fabulous, love the newsprint background! The spider and web are awesome! Looks like another fab release!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous card, Jessica!! I love the newsprint background!! The way you dangled the spider is so awesome!! Your projects always make me want to shop for the new products right now...I hate to have to wait!! but I'm excited to see what you have for tomorrow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is a really beautiful card. Love the spider web.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Clean and simple but so pretty. The orange and black really pop.
    this one is going on my "must make" list.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a awesome card and love your paper choices! Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm not usually big on Halloween, but all the little pieces in this set are great and I can't wait to get them
    Jlbates1971@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. love,love,love this fabby card! Looks like this is going to be an amazing release (as always) and I'm loving your card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your card! It is so cute! This is another must have MCT release! Thanks for sharing your talents. treasaknight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. so cute.. love that hanging spider..

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the elegance of this card. tfs
    Evelyn
    evl14512 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE that sentiment with the spider and web dies. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the dictionary background. Very unexpected but fabulous. And that hanging spider is a great addition. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOVE your CUTE card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your card, thanks for sharing, I super love the halloween dies.
    alvinadiazatmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  36. How fun is this amazing card of yours! Brilliant, cas and a most delightful showcase of the new release!
    c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Totally love it! Great paper for the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your card isn't Halloween awesome so many cute cards by you ladies. Great sneak peeks and love the dies Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jessica ~ LOVE it! LOVE how the stamps and dies pop off that background paper with the hint or orange! AWESOME card!!!! Add this to my stack too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fun CAS card. Like the script paper and the fun die cut.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  41. I adore your bookmark card, what a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh so cute! Love the papers you used :)
    arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. Cool idea to use that print paper...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your card makes me squeal....I love the web and spider! I can't wait to play with my new goodies!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  45. EEK so adorable! Where do I start! I love the sentiment ALOT, I LOVE the newspaper printed paper that looks great with your pop of orange. Love it
    Deb

    ReplyDelete