Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Holiday Ornament....{PKS Challenges}

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day Everyone!
I have a PEACHY project for you today......
I can not wait to share this fun ornament I made for the current Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!

Peachy Keen Challenge ~ 13-48  
3-D Objects ~ Hang It On A Tree 
PKS-Challenge
Create a 3-Dimensional  item of your choosing, but bear in mind that this needs to be something that you would hang on a tree.  This can be an ornament, garland, or whatever tickles your fancy!

I recently was a HUGE PKS blog hop prize winner and OMG I was so excited to see all the fun stamps that Peachy Keen sent me! It has been super busy around here with a sick kiddo, holiday shopping and planning that I had not gotten a chance to play with my goodies...until now :)
I used 2 new stamp sets and a 3" bottle cap to make this ornament....
I hope you like it!
I am super pretty excited with how this turned out :)
The 3" bottle cap I have had in my stash forever, just waiting for a time when I could use it. After seeing the adorable peekers from the PKS set, I knew that they would look adorable inside them~ and they fit perfectly too!!!
There are 2 more cute images on that stamp set~ a penguin and a ginger so I will be finishing up the "series" and making more of these ornaments with those as well.

Supplies Used:
Paper~ Echo Park~Winter Park
White Cardstock
Stamps~ Peachy Keen Stamps~Winter Peekers & Phrases
Peachy Keen Stamps~ Deputy T.O Snow
Dies/Cuts~ My Creative Time~ Banner from Just Simply Live Stamp Set
Circle cut~ Silhouette
Embellishments~ Trendy Twine~ Tickled with Teal
3GJ Crinkle Ribbon~Dress White
Jingle Bells
3" Bottle Cap
pop dots, chalk, copic markers, stickles

I sure hope you have enjoyed my project! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Wednesday!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps~3d..Hang on a Tree
Ribbon Carousel Blog~Anything Goes
Just B Creative Crazy~ Dec Linky Party
Everyday is an Occasion~ Linky Party
Craftin Desert Diva's~ Christmas 
Paper Playtime~Winter Fun
Word Art Wednesday~Anything Goes
DL Art~Dec Linky Party
The Pink Elephant~ Recipe Challenge
 (2 Pattern Papers, Ribbon & Sprinkle of Sparkle)
Simon Says Stamps~ Let it Snow


25 comments:

  1. You did it again...made a fabulous holiday ornament! He sure brings a smile to your face. Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you never fail to amaze me!! Your ornament is so stinkin' cute! I love it! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS job with your sweet ornament Jessica, it looks sooo CUTE my friend!!!Thanks for joining in the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable my friend. Love it.hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful ornament. Thank you for joining us today at Word Art Wednesday with your fabulous paper art project.
    Advent Blessings of Hope and Peace,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute my friend love it so much. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as can be! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps this week-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely adorable, Jessica!! I love that snowman and his sweet face!! How fun to play with new goodies!! This is awesome as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is too cute! You have the neatest stuff in your stash to create with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome ornament! Its super cute! I dont think i have ever seen the 3" bottlecaps but its great i would love to find them
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww this is too cute.. love homemade ornaments..

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is the cutest little thing, jessica! love that bottle top…thanks for the great tip on what to do with the stash of mine that i "had" to have! cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me again...gorgeous...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this so much, your ornament is stunning! The bottle cap is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute ornament love the bottle cap thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  16. A three inch bottle cap?! I've never seen those before! Your ornament looks fantastic and the image is just perfect in the bottle cap! Congrats on your big win too!

    I do hope your little guy is feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay, really???This is absolutely adorable and how cute hanging on a tree!!! LOVE it!
    Congrats on that "big" win! I bet it felt like Christmas at your place!! woot-woot!!! So happy for you!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet snowman! Love the ornament you made! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is super cute. Are those bottle caps their regular size? I was just wondering how to decorate such a tiny object...LOL Really wonderful work. We appreciate you joining us at Word Art Wednesday and hope you join us again in our new Challenge. Leaving you with God's Word in Hebrews 11:1..."Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your ornament is so super sweet!! Love the bottle cap :)
    Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete