Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkin Fry Boxes.......{Challenge Entry}

Hi Everyone!
I am back with another post for today...OMG that is 3 in one day...LOL!!
It's such a busy day over here, I had 2 DT projects that I was sharing and now this fun challenge entry project,
So if you are looking for my Trendy Twine project please click HERE
and if you are looking for my Kraft Journal project please click HERE

I wanted to play along in some more challenges, for one the New Release Challenge going on over at Peachy Keen Stamps as well as a few others that I frequently play along in and seeing that we are all sharing Halloween Treats I have another one that I would like to show you.
I am going to give these to my boy's bus drivers for Halloween, they are both awesome and are always giving the kiddo's treats so now it is time to give them a treat.
I sure hope they like them!!! 
Eeeeekkkk...Aren't these adorable?? Before I go on, I just wanted to share that the challenge over at PKS was to make a 3D Halloween project...I think this fits the theme!
They were so easy to make and can for sure be mass produced and filled with anything!!!
I do have individual pictures of each of these cuties so you can see them a bit better.
Here is the first one...I used the same products both, except changed the PK pumpkin faces. The fun file is from SVG Cutting Files~ Halloween Fry Box Set and I cut all the pieces except for the face, so I could stamp my PK face on instead.

And here is the other pumpkin. The sentiment is from My Creative Time and I tied the tag onto the treats using some of the new Trendy Twine~ Totally Limeade

Supplies Used:
Paper~ DCWV The Ghost & Goblin Stack
Stamps~ Peachy Keen Stamps~PK-550 Pumpkin Faces
My Creative Time~Fright Night
Dies/Cuts~ SVG Cutting Files~Halloween Fry Box Set
My Creative Time~Vintage Stitched Label Die
Embellishments~ Trendy Twine~ Totally Limeade
White gel pen
chalk
eyelets

So there are my Halloween treats. What do you think??? 
I can not wait to get some more cute paper so I can make more of these...I am thinking these would be AWESOME teacher treats!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT night!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps~New Release Challenge #2 3D Halloween
My Creative Time~ Designer's Challenge Pumpkins
My Craft Spot~ Trick or Treat
Ribbon Carousel BlogFall/Halloween
Paper Issues~ Halloween
Crafting Desert Divas~Anything with a Sentiment
The Paper Players~ Halloween Card/Treat

26 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the PKS on the treat boxes! The touch of twine looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute Jessica - love that sweet little pumpkin face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!!! So dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, the drivers will love them. They're just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CARINISSIME QUESTE SCATOLINE...
    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jessica, these little treat box are just TOO CUTE my friend!!! SUPER DUPER job!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job! They are too cute! What a great treat for them! Thanks for joining in on the October PKS release challenge #2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, what a FUN and CREATIVE way to use fry boxes! The faces on the front really add character and the stems and leaves are a fabulous touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are ADORABLE! Love how the boxes have the stems on there and those fun faces! Thanks for playing along in the Peachy Keen Release Party challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, they are adorable!! Those faces...too cute!! What super-fun treat boxes!! Your boys bus drivers will love them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! You are sooo thoughtful. The bus drivers will absolutely LOVE them!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too darn cute!! I love them..so which one is for me?..LOL!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything with a Sentiment“ Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute reat boxes! Love the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica, these are just so cute!!! Fabulous and love those faces. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness these are the cutest and perfect for a class treat to pass out:) LOVE LOVE it. Thank you my sweet friend for always stopping by and taking the time to comment:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. These has got to be the cutest treat ever. I just love their faces especially the freaked out pumpkin too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What adorable treat boxes! I just love those little faces :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessica ~ Seriously there are ADORABLE!! I might have to lift this idea for my son's class Halloween treat this year!!! LOVING the paper, the face & the die!!! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, your so thoughtful! The bus driver is gonna love you! These are so adorable Jessica! The paper is awesome and love the fun faces!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simple and so cute! I really love your style! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a simple - GENIUS idea!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you SO much for joining in my Pumpkin Challenge over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh I love this. Adorable. And actually Fabulous...perfect for the Fabulous Fall linky party. Please come over and join and link up!
    The party runs through the end of the month! LInk anytime!

    http://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com/2014/09/fabulous-fall-linky-party-party-on.html

    ReplyDelete