Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Craft Display and 3GJ WINNER!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!
I wanted to pop in to share how my display looks at the Salon where I have my goodies set up.
I think it turned out awesome and I had a great response to everything last night.
Now just hoping for some orders :)
So here is the whole thing....the table isn't very wide or deep so I wasn't able to display more of the things I brought but that is ok..more to fill in if these sell.

I ended up making a pretty simple header for the display using a cute rooster I found on the computer that I traced and cut using my Cameo. I covered the panel with black vinyl and then cut everything else out in white....Simple but that was what I was going for

And for a little sample of what I have on the table...Some glittered wine glasses....my new fav obsession...some stamped canvas bags (see some new MCT on there..LOL), a Halloween Acrylic cup and more cards and treats. Overall a pretty good selection of what I do and make, don't you think???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now onto my winner from the 3GJ Birthday Celebration Blog Hop
Thanks for everyone who hopped and left such sweet comments!!!
I do hope you will play along in our challenge this month!!!
Using Random.Org the winner of my
Image of *New* Jute Ribbon & String Pack
is.......
Kate 
That is so cute. Love the treat too and that chevron paper, love it. Have a great weekend my friend.

Congrats Kate!!!
Please message me with your address and I will forward the info on to Julie!!

Thanks everyone for stopping by today and have a GREAT rest of your day!

27 comments:

  1. Jessica ~ BEAUTIFUL set up here! I bet you get a ton of orders too! I see some of the cards/projects that are supposed to be in my stack to steal?? Say what! LOL! CONGRATS to Kate too ~ she is a sweetheart! Have a GREAT day! So glad to be back stalking again ~ fingers crossed it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome display! It looks just like a high end store setup. Good luck, hope yopu get tones of orders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your display is awesome.. i know you will get tons of orders.. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! The display is perfect. Just look at all those great goodies...I am sure that your wonderful crafts will sell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing display and so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful display Miss Jessica!! Im sure you will sell out in no time! you are so talented!! :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice display, wishing you lots of luck and you will soon sell out I am sure of it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, your display looks amazing!! You did such a fabulous job!! I have no doubt you will sell out!! Congrats Kate!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your show case, I'm sure you will have tons of orders in real soon...

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous display my friend!! LOVE the sign!!!
    Congrats Kate!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl that was an AWESOME Display. I bet they were super impressed. OMG I can't believe I won. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Jessica, your display is awesome and everything looks so beautiful!!! I don't think you'll have any problems with getting orders -- it looks so professional! Fantastic job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your display looks fantastic. Keep up the good work I hope you sell a lot. Congrats to Kate on her win
    Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME display Jessica! I hope you sell all your amazing creations and get a lot of orders...I mean really, who wouldn't want your gifts? It looks beautiful...good luck my friend!
    COngrats to Kate...Ooooh, that looks like some fun goodies!
    Have a super evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your display ! And I am sure you will be getting orders , your stuff is super cute !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! such a fantastic display my friend with some of your beautiful projects:) I know you will be getting tons of orders for sure, especially Christmas around the corner.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Jessica!!!! I seriously spent 5 min's looking at all the details ...Your display is amazing and very attractive..if I were walking by my thoughts would be I have to have something here.. Love the header... remarkable setup my friend!!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable display!! You did an awesome job and all your items are perfect!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is great Jess, I hope you get lots of sales. How do you have your cards attached?

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic set up girl :) hope you sell it all and more!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to Kate!!! BEAUTIFUL job with your set up Jessica!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessica!!! I'm so excited for you!! How fun to have your own display! And your sign is just PERFECT!! If I was a bit closer, I'd be by to pick up a few things. :) Best of luck with your sales!!

    Congrats to Kate too!

    ReplyDelete