Friday, June 7, 2013

Peachy Goodness......{New Release Challenge Entries}

Hi everyone!!!
Well Peachy Keen Stamps had done it again and released more super adorable sets for June! I am SO excited because I just signed up for their stamp club and can not wait to get these in the mail!!! Of course these are only a few of my HUGE list of wants from the store...LOL so I am entering their challenges in the hopes of being one of the lucky winners of a GC...fingers crossed!

Over on the Peachy Keen Connection, there are 2 challenges going on right now. You can enter one or both and of course I had to enter them both...they are GREAT challenges and again...I want to win!!! ~maybe Random.org will play in my favor :)
Anyways here are the challenges and my entries....Hope you like them!!!!

 Challenge #1 Hosted by Amy...
Is a 1-2-3 Challenge. Make any project of your choice using 1 stamped image, 2 patterned papers, and 3 embellishments. Fun, fun, FUN!!!

And here is my card.... 

I started out with a Kraft Card stock base and used the freebie set that PK sent out during the Memorial Day weekend sale. I stamped and paper pieced it using Designer Paper from Authentique~Glory and for the stars, I ended up using my clear star gel pen and coloring them in..... it really makes them look awesome all shimmery and shiny. I finished off by coloring the stripes using my copic markers. I of course used my sewing machine as one of my embellishments and added some hemp twine from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique and a button that I found in my stash. Finally for the sentiment I used MCT~ Vintage StitchedLabel Die. 
So again here are the items I used for the challenge.....
1~ Stamped image and sentiment
2~pattern papers from Authentique
3~ embellishments include button, hemp twine and sewing machine stitching

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Challenge #2 Hosted by Gigi......
SUNNY DAYS!
Create any project you choose, and include the sun on it.

And here is my card......

I again started out with a Kraft Card stock base and used a file from the Lori Whitlock that I picked up in the Silhouette Store~ Beach Palm Tree and Sun. She also has the perfect paper for this cut as well~ A Perfect Summer (see what I mean...perfect) so all the designer papers are from that pad. I cut my pieces, inked all the edged using Distress inks and stamped my sentiment on my island using the PK~115 Let's Ketchup stamp set and the cutie face on the sun from the PK~173 Great Vibes Robots stamp set. Once I had my idea for the layout, I ran my mat through my sewing machine in a random pattern and attached it to my card front.  All the pieces were then glued down for the exception of the face which I popped up. I thought something was missing from my "scene" so I used the cute cooler, also from the Let's Ketchup set and the matching SVG file for this set. I inked the pieces, paper pieces a bit and then popped that up on the island.

So there you have it....both of my entries for their challenges....I hope you have enjoyed my cards and thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a GREAT Friday everyone!!!

28 comments:

  1. Wow Wow and Wow!!!! Jessica both cards are gorgeous , love the music paper the stitching and the raised sentiment over the heart on the first card and that stinkin cute PK face on the sun on the second card!!, they both made me smile, beautiful work my friend..hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention that I hope Random.org pulls through for you... Win it!

      Delete
  2. Both cards are just Super Duper Cute!! Awesome job on the stitching as always! Love the sun scene!!Awesome!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck on the challenge... both of these cards are ADORABLE..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first card is so elegant, love the music paper. The second card is just tooooo cute. Love the stitching and the adorable sun.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always wonderful creations, Jessica... You're my card hero lady!! I love them both but I'm partial to the Americana one with the 4th of July right around the corner! Have a great weekend, your friend in windy, wild NC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica- have I told you lately that you totally rock?! The first card warms my heart with patriotic pride. What a wonderful card. Then I scroll down to see your awesome sun card! How fun!

    Hope the random thingy works in your favor!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now they are absolutely fabulous! I love the music paper on the first one and how you stitched the second one ! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome Jessica, love the face on the sun it's so cute!!! Your heart flag card is so beautiful!!
    Good luck my friend, and have a terrific weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are extremely adorable.... You go girl!
    TFS Jessica ~ enjoy your wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cuteness going on here Jessica! I love both of your cards! They are beautiful and good luck in the challenges!
    Happy Friday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the patriotic one...the papers and stitching are just fabulous!! And the beach scene is so fun!! The sun is adorable!! Great job on both my friend - I love them!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Cute. Both of them looks Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. these two cards are so beautiful!!!! love how the first one looks like the epitome of vintage americana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card it makes me want to sing!! love the background paper. I love the peachy face on the sun on the second one
    Have a greeat weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cute cards!! love that sun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both your cards are AWESOME!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab creations. That little sunshine just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautifully detailed cards! Love them both! Hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my both are your cards are super super cute!! You should be on peachykeen team! I love them! Your patriotic card is gorgeous and love the depth of color!!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are great Jess! You are so darn creative, my friend! Love your cooler on the island--perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OK...
    The first card is gorgeous with the music background, the flag heart and the stitching!!

    And.. what a kick on the second one! Adorable scene and LOVE the face on the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally 100% awesome Jessica! Love both these creations! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my the first card is awesome and your second one is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete