Monday, June 3, 2013

Class of 2013.........{The Kraft Journal}

Good Morning and Happy Monday everyone!!!
It is time for a new challenge over at

This week's challenge is... 
Clean and Simple or CAS
and anyone who know me and my style, knows that this is one of my favorites!!!
Anyways it is graduation season so I thought I would get a jump on making some graduation cards...Here is one of I am sure a few more to come :)
Hope you like it!
So here is what I did.... I started out with a Brown Kraft Cardstock base and added a mat of black and white cardstock (all from my stash). I had this beautiful paper kit from "DCVW~ Graduation" that I used to layer the bottom of my mat. To cover the break from the pattern paper and white cardstock, I added some Black Twill Tape, a double bow of Natural Hemp Cord and embellished with a Custom Fastener  blinged out with some gold stickles.
Finally I used My Creative Time~Follow Your Dreams stamp set for the sentiment and numbers. 

So there you have it....my inspiration for this week's challenge.
I hope you have enjoyed my card and will play along with us!
As always I have linked all the supplies I used from The Kraft Outlet throughout my description.  If you have not checked out the store yet....make sure you do! There is so much available, the prices are so reasonable and shipping is super fast!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also don't forget about the awesome Linky Party going on over at
I have had the honor of being Tara's Guest Designer for this fun Ribbon or Twine challenge and would LOVE to see all your projects being linked up!
There are some awesome prizes being offered!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Monday!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp~Anything Goes


22 comments:

  1. What a simply elegant grad card! That patterned paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jessica! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the papers and attention to the little details, love the twine! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...especially the added hemp twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this is so beautiful & elegant!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card and so very elegant. It may be called CAS but it blows me away just how striking it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glittery yet CAS style.

    Cheri - John 3:16
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just absolutely gorgeous, Jessica!! The paper is so beautiful!! I so wish I could do CAS like you!! Love it my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and elegant Jessica. Happy summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful graduation card! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an elegant and beautiful card, love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously LOVE this card. Love the colors and paper you used. Beautiful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS CAS card! Love the paper:) So pretty!!!!
    Happy Monday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. So elegant. Love the colors. Great design my friend. Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card!!! Have enjoyed Guest Designing with you :).

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful graduation card my friend and love the gold in this card!! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very elegant grad card!!!! Love the sparkle you put on your fastener!!!! Fabulous paper choices!!!!

    ReplyDelete