Saturday, April 20, 2013

You are my Favorite..... {PKS Challenge Entry}

Happy Saturday Everyone!!
I have a quick card to share that I made for this week's 
The Challenge was Anything Goes...but you have to use your Peachy Keen Stamps.
So here is my card...hope you like....CAS again :)
Love that coffee to go cup so I cut it 2 times, made a shadow so it stood out on my cream cardstock and instead of using the faces from the file I removed them and added my PK~146 Piles of 1" smiles
Here is a close-up of those faces....how cute are they!!!
I added some white gel pen to the eyes, chalk to the cheeks and more white gel pen freckles and then colored their noses with my copic marker.
See the his and her stitching...LOL!! I wanted to make each of them slightly different. Finally to finish them off I added a stitched heart button die from My Creative Time and so hemp twine from The Kraft Outlet
Here is a closeup of the sentiment. This one is from My Creative Time~ More of My Favorite Sayings.
I just LOVE the font and messiness of this. 

Well there you have it....Hope you like it :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT night!!




30 comments:

  1. Cute! I really like these CAS cards! I like how you can see all the details!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love this... how totally fun.. love those fun faces... great card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeekkkk...I LOVE this! Your coffee cups are just over-the-moon adorable! Love those sweet PK faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job!! I love the fun faces :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute - love those faces and great sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jessica! Love the coffee stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect on this coffee cups... love their happy PK faces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable Jessica, love their faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe so adorable!!!

    Have a happy weekend

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, those faces are adorable! Cute creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS job Jessica!!!I LOVE the sentiment and those sweet PK faces, just perfect as alwasy my sweet friend!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. super fun Jessica...love those coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!! Love that sentiment.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Jessica. Love the faces, you do them s well. Thanks for sharing my friend. Have a Happy Sunday.


    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH!Goodness...cannot stop laughing because its so CUTE!!
    Sweet PK faces!I thought that the sentiment was blurry but then I read and this is AWESOME and CREATIVE...Love it! as for the freckles...so stinkin cute! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! What sweet faces!! I love how you stitched differently for each one - so creative!! Absolutely adorable my friend - I love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww to cute, I love how they are looking each other. This is really awesome. Love it my friend. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hee! So cute! Love that little heart..such a perfect touch!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute as always Jessica!! LOVE the "his" and "her" stitching! LOL! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Omg, this is so cute! The faces are so darn adorable! Love the coffee cups!
    Another fabulous card:) Your stitching rocks!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh, I LOVE this!! I love that you switched up the stitching on your cups too. And those faces are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jessica ~ Oh this is so CUTE! I LOVE that you used that sentiment with the coffee cups! TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! Have a GREAT day!! Hopefully its warm up there like it is here today!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well well well...miss thing...You've done it again! ADORABLE!!!! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jessica, I always look forward to seeing what you create with your Peachy Keen Stamps! Adorable!! Thanks for joing us at PKS! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. The faces on the coffe sleeves are just to cute!!!! Another adorable card Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete