Tuesday, March 12, 2013

You're My Whole World w/TAWS

Good Morning Everyone!!
It is my DT day over at The Alley Way Stamps and I have a card to share using one of the new release stamp sets for this month.
If you have not checked out March's new release you can do so HERE!
They are AWESOME!!!

So for my CAS card I used the new set
and I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!
and came up with this..............
What do you think???
 When I saw the sentiments from this set I remembered I had been hoarding saving these fun dimensional stickers for the perfect card~ well I think I found it!
Here is a close-up of the star embossing on the background..... just enough to give a plain piece of card stock some texture.
The designer paper is from October Afternoon and I took 2 different papers from the stack and used My Creative Time banner dies to make the banner border. Then of course using my sewing machine added some decorative stitching.
Here is the sentiment...don't you just LOVE the font????
Well there is my card. 
I hope you like it!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminders!!
You know there is always a lot going on over at TAWS
~our Be Inspired Challenge
~TAWS freebie's HERE
~TAWS FB page HERE where we love to see your creations!
and
~the store where you can purchase all these adorable stamps HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also if you missed the fun cross promotion that was announced on Friday that we are doing with 3GJ you can head on over to their challenge blog HERE for all the details...
Their challenge is also based on the new Be Inspired photo!
So that means there are LOTS of chances to win both TAWS and 3GJ ribbon!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following Challenges
DL Art~ Linky Party
Simon Says Stamp Challenge~ Bit O'Green
Craftin Desert Divas~ Linky Party

36 comments:

  1. I DO love the font on this sentiment and your card is just DARLING! Perfect combo of embellishments and colors. Have a happy day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Jessica!! I absolutely love the font!! The world sticker is so awesome and the papers you used for the banners are beautiful!! The stitching looks amazing!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Love this my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like this. I love the embossing and papers you used. I also like that sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great font and stitching and the world sticker on the corner is just perfect for your pretty card...
    TFS Jessica - enjoy you wonderful Tuesday....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love this card...great take on that sketch and your stitching is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous...the perfect sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the star background Jessica! It really adds a lot of texture and the fun banner border pieces, stitching and font are amazing:)
    Awesome card!
    Happy Tuesday my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! The globe button is amazing - perfect sentiment - and the papers and banner die you selected are just right! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love Love it. Awesome Card, especially the stitching my friend. Hope you have a Great Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just an awesome CAS card!!!! Love the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! I love your CAC designs. Have a great Tuesday. :) ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cool card, Jessica! Love the stitching and that chunky sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is awesome!!! I LOVE that flair on there, and it works perfectly with your colors! Love the stitching too, someday I need to get a sewing machine, I just don't have the space for it hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this! What a fabulous card Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh, I love that, such a sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Cas!! Love your stitching and great world button!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Jessica. Love the dimensional world, its wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I had a fabulous trip away and maybe when Andy comes home for good, I will take a little trip on my own and come over Niagara Falls way to do some me shopping:-) TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yes, I can see why this little beauty would have wanted to stay in the stash, but I'm so glad you used it on this card, it's perfect with this wonderful sentiment.
    Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE this Jessica! Its fantastic! The Globe is AWESOME!
    Hope you had a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME card...love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so neat I love the colors and I love the world on there! great job!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessica ~ heheheh ~ hoarding! No way we don't HOARD we just cherish things! LOL! This is such a super CUTE card! That paper is so AWESOME too! Oh just add this one and I forgot the fungi to my stack! LOL! Have a great evening ~ oops I mean morning!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super CAS card, I love the flair button you used

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE this Jess! This is awesome!! I LOVE the stamp sentiment! And where did you get your flair?? SUPER CUTE!!

    Thanks for putting my pic up of my giveaway!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this card. The sticker is too cute. Great font as well. Always love to see your cute creations.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Toatlly cute!Adorable font and very sweet sentiment!Amazing card!
    Have a Wonderful Day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic card - the colors, the patterns, the dimensional sticker. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow adore how you incorporated the button GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the card! That button along with the sentiment is terrific.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! such a lovely card and I love the globe which fits perfect with your sentiment!! Love it and great job on the sketch:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  31. AWESOME job with your card Jessica!It looks perfect my friend,I LOVE the great sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. awesome!!!!! check you out rocking the sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is super cute! The flair is perfect and adorable!!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  34. Another fantab card! I love the clean feel of it and the flags on the bottom. Fantastic job my friend!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete