Saturday, June 30, 2012

Catch the Bug Challenge Day~ 4th of July Celebration!

Good Morning Bloggers!!!
It is challenge day for
Bugaboo Stamps over at
and
it is also my last day as a Bugaboo Stamps Guest Designer :(
I have had a blast playing with my favorite Bugaboo Digi's and
will miss working with such amazing and talented designers!
So Thank You to the whole Bugaboo Stamps DT...
You guys are amazing!!!

Now this weeks challenge is....
A Holiday/Seasonal Challenge
(4th of July/Summer)

and here is my card....

Supplies Used:
CardStock~ Kraft
Authentique Glory, White
Image~ Bugaboo Stamps~
Sentiment~ Bugbites~
All Year Round
Cuts~ Stars~
Silhouette Cameo
Extra's~ Copics
Stickles
Star Embossing Folder

I hope you have enjoyed my card!
Looking forward to seeing all your projects!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and 
have a GREAT day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this over at:
The Kraft Journal~ Anything Goes
Jaihart~ Sunday's are Lovely
Jessica's Craft Shaque~ Red, White and Blue
Scrappy Moms Stamps~ Patriotic Pride
Totally PaperCrafts~ Use a Digi
Simon Say Stamp Challenge~ Sporty and or Patriotic
Little Scrap Pieces~ Use a Star

18 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica wow you are starting off your weekend with a blast of patriotic humor. Mrs.Liberty digi is so foxy ha ha...love the star embossing. My challenge this week is use a star...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun digi image and love the embossing and stars...so very patriotic...great card. Thanks for linking up at The Shaque!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. That suck you did such an Awesome job showcasing their Stamps. Great work like always.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! What a fun little image...love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun and cute. The stars are super and the coloring on little liberty is fantastic. Well done!Thanks for sharing!
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
    http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fabulous card! Love the embossing and that great image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Jessica! I love the embossed star folder-really pops. Also, what a cute digi :) So fun and festive! Happy Saturday my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun!!!
    you rocked the stamps and i am sure you will be missed on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!! Really cute digi and love the embossing of the stars!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! You coloring is PERFECT! Thank you for playiong along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your cards were awesome and I'm sure your will be dearly missed by them.... love this cute image, and great take on this last posting for them...
    Enjoy your weekend... I've been super busy myself trying to be ahead of all my DT postings... So in between I've been trying to catch up with all my blog hopping
    comments it's endless... LOL!
    Enjoy your weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fabulous, Jessica!! The star embossing just pops off the paper!! The digi is so sweet...you colored her perfectly!! What an awesome card my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love this...thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh super creation, thanks for playing along with TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessica ~ OMG! You find the funniest images to color! I LVOE her! The details are AMAZING as always!!! You always put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWESOME card Jessica!The image is so CUTE and LOVE the embossing!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card! I love that image! Thanks for sharing at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! Love the star embossing and the big star background for your cute image :)

    ReplyDelete