Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Sweet" Twisted Easel Card

Hi everyone!!
I have another card to share with you for a few challenges.
I love making Twisted Easel cards and when I saw this weeks challenge over at My Craft Spot I knew I wanted to enter. Their challenge~make an easel!
I also incorporated my card for Peachy Keen's~ Lets face it Friday Recipe Challenge and
 The Kraft Journals~ Sweet Treats and Twine Challenge.
Before I show you my card I was so excited to see that my card that I entered last week for The Kraft Journal's made top 3!!
This is the card :)
and I get to display this badge!! (second time in a row)
Challenge Winning Badges
this card also won top 3 over at Pile It On
Photobucket


Ok thanks for letting me brag a minute
now onto my card
Here is the whole card opened


the closed card and the pocket inside which holds the recipe for the best Chewy Spice Cookies!

For this card I used Kraft Card Stock for the base
DCWV The Merry Christmas Stack DP
and
PTI card stock
The gingerbread man was the free svg download over at SVGCuts.com
and
instead of using the face that came with the download I stamped mine with PK~521 Winter Faces.
So Peachy Keen Cute!!
The sentiment on the outside is from Bugbites~Mistletoe Magic Stamp Set
and it was stamped on My Creative Times~ Curly Label Die
I also used 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon in Mistletoe and Twinery Twine in Maraschino
Of course I added my white gel pen doodles!!
Love love love how this turned out!

I hope you like my card :)
Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow!


18 comments:

  1. Big congrats to you again!
    Love your ginger breadman card... Very cute and that peachy keen face makes a big difference too...
    Have another crafty day/evening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super duper love it. And there you go...making Kraft cardstock look AWESOME!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news ......WTG..and gingerbread men are to eat/die for lol...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute recipe card! Congrats on top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making the top three!!! I so love your twisted easel card. I've got to break down and try this fold. I think it is fanatastic!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gingerbread guy is adorable! And so Yummy looking. Contests on you award. You deserve it my friend. Your projects are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica,
    Your recipe card is adorable. I love the little ginger boy! So sweet! I love his bow tie that looks like candy!! I'm so happy that you created with us for this challenge at PKS LFIF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! This is soOoo cute!! I love the wrinkle ribbon and the recipe inside is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gingerbread card and recipe holder--how creative. And congrats on making top 3 for your fall card--I loved that one too! Your work is always terrific, Jessica!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on making top 3 I need to get some of that craft journal products so I can enter their challenges. I love your twisted easel card and of course your card that won is awesome!!!!!!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your easel card is soooo cute! I love the sweet face on your gingerbread man! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your twisted easel card.The sentiment is just fabulous and love the recipe.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to you Jessica! Your easel card is just adorable. I love the gingerbread man...adorable!! You always do such a great job with easel cards!! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on all those awards! You have every right to brag. Your card is fabulous!
    And your little gingerbread card is just as wonderful! I love the sweet face stamp you've used. I haven't seen that one with the little heart-shaped dimple cheeks. It's so cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper
    smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

    ReplyDelete
  15. My goodness, how adorable!! Love the fun twisted easel shape to this and LOVE that sweet gingerbread man. How fabulous that you have included a recipe card. Just love this!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again at The Kraft Journal, and congrats on last week's Top 3 win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic card and idea! thanks for playing along on the PKS challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really cute! I love the face on the ginger and the pocket on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't attempted a twisted easel card yet, yours is awesome, sounds yummy tooo gl

    ReplyDelete