Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend!!
I know I did :)
Today is my birthday and I did everything I love....relax, hang out with the family and craft.
A perfect Sunday!
(except the Buffalo Bills played like CRAP and lost BADLY!!)

Anyways my husband asked for some wedding cards for the people at work.
I had one on hand and made another today
This is a very simple card.
I used the Wedding cartridge for my cuts
PTI cardstock in Plum Pudding
Cuttlebug swiss dots folder to emboss
My Creative Time~ Many Greetings Stamp set for the sentiment
and
pearls to embellish alittle.

I hope the happy couple likes it :)
So that is all I have for you tonight....
have a happy Sunday and I will see you back here tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you had a great day!
    Really nice card. Love the pearls.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jessica~
    I'm glad you had a day to yourself! and wow you even got to craft.... love the wedding card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, it really pops on the white background. Happy Birthday Jessica! Glad you were able to spend it doing the things you like. Happy Perfect Sunday!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. Your card is lovely! Trying to get back into the swing of things and create more often. Stop by when you can. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jessica! Lovely card! Love the embossing and pearls!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Happy Birthday Jessica! Love the new layout of your blog. Your card is beautiful love the dry embossing look I think I need to start embossing!

    Happy Birthday 2U!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just coming by to tell you again Happy B'day! Hope it was as sweet as you. (Glad I got on FB tonight or I would have missed it.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had a Happy Birthday!!! Love your card. So very beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to you, cha cha cha. Happy birthday to you, cha cha cha!!! Girl I love the new LO of your page!!! SO PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated Happy Birthday Jessica.

    Beautiful Card. I love the pearls.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card!!!
    Hope you had a very happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty- I love the embossing!!! Happy Belated birthday- hope you had a good one :)Amy

    ReplyDelete