Saturday, August 27, 2011

"Hoppy Birthday" LO w/ The Digi Bistro and Side Step Card revisit

Hey Everyone!

As I posted yesterday I have been super busy with many projects in the works but I have a LO to share using The Digi Bistro's "Hoppy Little Frogs Collection"

If you haven't been over the Cher's Store you have to check it out! She has such adorable SVG files and I heard through the grapevine she has some new stuff coming out really soon :)

Also Cher's Studio has challenges every week called This to That Tuesday and there is still time to enter this weeks challenge #2~ Create a Side Step Card.
Here is the card I made for that challenge.
The DT did an excellent job and there are awesome prizes to be won so check it out!
1st prize~15$ gift certificate
2nd prize~10$ gift certificate
3rd prize~5$ gift certificate

Ok now onto my LO
Again I used the Hoppy Little Frogs Collection and paper from The Playtime Stack
All the cuts are from Cher's file, I just added some twine and white gel pen doodles.
The letters are chipboard pieces I had in my stash that added for a fun title.

Well I hope you like what I have to share and you all go an check out The Digi Bistro and Cher's Studio.

You can also follow The Digi Bistro on FB here. Well love to see new faces and you never know...you might get some inside info :)

9 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Love the side step card and your layout is great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout, I love it! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna have to get with you and let you teach me about SVG "stuff" one day soon. I really want to learn about it and try it out but have shied away after all the lawsuit hoopla concerning Cricut. Which program do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute-- love these frogs
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Gosh, this is just the cutest ever! I LOVE that froggy!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute frogs! Great projects!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout Jessica! Love the pink, brown and green together! I love that cute little froggy~you even put a bow on her:) too cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout, Jessica. Stop by my blog sometime, I have an award for you!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete