Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quick post~~ Birthday Girl card w /PKS

Hi Bloggers!
I have a quick post for tonight. I went on a school field trip today with my son's 2nd grade to the Lockport Locks on the Erie Canal.
It was alot of fun..we got to ride the boat through 2 locks and visit the museum but boy am I tired!!

This card was made for a friend for a 5 year olds birthday. She is a princess...a very girly girl.

The cut is from PDDU and I added stickles and used my irock for some bling.
There is some white gel pen stitching and bakers twine for the extras.
The birthday sentiment is from MPS and the face is PKS.
Sorry for the short post...I will be back tomorrow :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute card. I am hosting a cupcake themed birthday blog hop on Monday june 20th. I would love it if you would join the hop. Please email me if you are interested so that I can add you to the lineup.
    Sylvia
    Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
    S.solorio88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I bet the "little princess" will love this card and cherish it the whole day of her birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Jessica! Love the little ring. x

    ReplyDelete