Friday, May 27, 2011

Create a Critter #47---Gobble Gobble

 Good Morning Bloggers~
Another day of rain here and I so wanted to go bargain hunting today.
Oh well...guess I will just have to stay home and be crafty :)
Here is my card for the Create a Critter Series over at 
Love that Bug. This is #47 and Stacy has only a few more videos until she has completed the entire series. This card is the fun Waterfall card that is super easy to make and put together. The card has the turkey, pumpkin, leaf and the sentiment. I used no extra's (ribbon, brads, eyelets) only a gel pen. Hope you like it :)


4 comments:

  1. Your waterfall card turned out great. TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess you are so brave! Great job with this waterfall card it is amazing. I love the way you always try new things. You rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO I do I do LOVE IT!!!!! We had storms too That is Y I M so late I even lost power.. I hope I canpost here goes.. I LOVE YOUR CARD!!!
    NOPE it would not let me post I m trying Google chrome now.. HERE GOES..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica,
    Your waterfall card turned out great, love the colors
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete