Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Get well soon card- yesterday's card

I made this card for yesterday's post and when I went to load it up we were without Internet service. for some reason my husband had to call and have the Internet rebooted. So I had my card done just couldn't show it to you all. Sorry. This card was made for a friend who is recovering from surgery. I gave it to her yesterday with a care package of sudoku puzzles, a gift card for Barnes n Noble, and some yummy chocolate. Just alittle something to keep her busy on her road to recovery.

Plus on top of that I am fighting a really bad cold and felt like doing nothing yesterday!! It is raining outside today, yuck!! Can't wait until the weather gets sunny and warm!

I feel better today...still drained but I have some sample wedding shower favors to make for a friend who's niece is getting married. They are looking for inexpensive favors so I thought I would help with some ideas. I will post my creations later when they are finished :)

I will summit this card to:
365 Cards: Color Scheme Day 15

1 comment: