Friday, March 18, 2011

Bottle Swap and Card

I am so excited to be participating in a Bottle Swap with Tanya over at Scrappy Scavenger. My bottles are complete and ready to be shipped!!
I posted one of the cards that went into the bottle and forgot to take a picture of the other one.


This is the completed bottles. Hopefully the post office wont give me a hard time about shipping these :) Each bottle is packed with goodies in a 1 liter bottle.
Since this is my first bottle swap I am hoping I put good things into the bottle.
Enjoy Ladies!!

See you all tomorrow..or maybe later I have to make a birthday card for one of my son's friends.

4 comments:

  1. Jess your card is so pretty, love the colors. I have always wanted to do a bottle swap, yours looks like it is packed with fun goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, I have never seen this before, it looks like fun!! Great job! karen<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not participated in one, but it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super fun is that! Just awesome!
    I just wanted to pop by my new DT sister's for WW
    and say hello, introduce myself..
    looking forward to getting to know you better! Have
    a great weekend!

    xoxo Leah

    ReplyDelete