Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Award

I got a wonderful blog award from Liz at Tryin' 2 Scrap...Thanks so much. I love checking out your blog and seeing what you create..so thanks again and pop on over to see her


In order to accept this award I have to list 3 things that make me different from everyone else, and nominate 5 other blogger's to receive the "My Blog has Attitude Award."

Here is my list:

1-I am a mom to 2 very active boys and 13 girls....chickens that is :)
2-I rather be crafting than cleaning...wait I'm sure that doesn't make me different from others right? OK for a different one...I HATE confrontations so I avoid them
3-I rather have more quality friends than quantity of friends. I value my friends and their friendships/opinions
        
Now on to my five picks for the MY BLOG HAS ATTITUDE! award...
Dawn @ pinkyswrspaper.blogspot.com
Carina @ paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com
april @ mousekemom.blogspot.com
margie @ bellabugcreations.blogspot.com
Elsa @ cricutlvr.blogspot.com

Go check out their wonderful blogs...great ideas...and spread the love :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, i am so honored that you would take the time to check out my blog and give me this great award
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete